TIME‘s Person of the Year got us thinking. Who would the DMK Restaurants Person of the Year be? Here are our nominees. Who will you vote for?
1) JP Salinger from DMK Burger Bar: A writer, creator, artist. He had food porn on the brain long before it went viral. A creator of a movement should always have his day.
2) Drew the Canoe from Fish Bar Chicago: A daily reminder of the strength and courage it takes to hang in there when your life is turned upside down.
3) Meredith Merriweather from Ada Street: Always the consummate host, Meredith makes sure everyone in her line of vision never forgets that it just wouldn’t be a party without her.
4) Charles “Chuck” Winston Roe-Buck III from County Barbeque: Founder of the 8-point system for successful BBQ. With a natural propensity for business, we’re anxious to see where his head goes next.
5) Tiffany from Henry’s Swing Club: She volunteered to stand alone, away from the girls on the wall. Her time in the spotlight, though briefly felt, was vibrant and mysterious.
Winner will sport the DMK Person of the Year Sash for the next year. Voting closes at midnight tonight.
Cast your vote here.