Our Franchise System
We have spent nearly a decade developing and fine tuning our operating platform, which consists of tools and processes for nearly everything involved in successfully owning and operating a DMK Burger Bar. Our franchise program makes these proprietary tools available to our partners, including systems for: site selection, new restaurant development, employee and management training programs, supply chain pathways, cost management tools, interior design, marketing, and guest retention.
We Understand That...
1. The secret sauce to all business is great people.
2. The success we have enjoyed is the direct result of our passionate pursuit of building a first class organization made up of people that love to do great work, side-by-side, with others.
3. True success is only realized when it is enjoyed by everyone involved.
4. The Golden Rule is truly golden.
5. Structure and predictability create happiness, success and a true sense well being.
Frequently Asked Questions
❯ Is previous food or restaurant experience necessary to obtain a DMK Burger Bar franchise?
No. Strong management and leadership experience from running any business translates well into owning and operating a DMK Burger Bar. We have a complete training program and manuals along with field operational support to help you learn this business; as well as ongoing support.
❯ What does the franchise system include?
- Owning and operating a DMK Burger Bar franchise
- Use of brand name
- Operational systems and methods
- Facility planning and architectural design
- Specifications for furniture, fixtures, equipment and leasehold improvements
- Corporate training for Owner / Operator and Director of Operations / General Managers
- Ongoing support for members of the Training and Operations team
- Ongoing updates for increasing profitability
- Favorable contracts with suppliers of goods and services
- Operating manuals, policies, procedures and business management systems
❯ Is there a cost for the training program and ongoing support?
Yes. The cost of training is included in your franchisee fee, including on-site training and support at your location for the Grand Opening. Additional expenses for travel, lodging and food are the responsibility of the franchisee.
❯ How much does a DMK Burger Bar franchise cost?
The cost of a franchise is $30,000.00, payable upon signing the Franchise Agreement.
❯ Can I reserve territories for future development after my first store?
Yes. At the time of signing the Franchise Agreement, you can also sign a Development Agreement detailing the number of locations and area(s) you plan to open. Each additional location received under a Development Agreement requires a franchise fee of $24,000.
❯ How long is the Franchise Agreement, and is it renewable.
The term of the Franchise Agreement is 10 years; and renewable for an additional 10 years thereafter.
❯ I don’t have experience with leasing. Will DMK Burger Bar assist me?
Yes. We have on staff personnel to assist with commercial leasing, including tenant work letters and letters of intent. We will review and help prepare these documents, but do not serve as legal counsel or in any other professional capacity.
❯ How much will it cost to open a DMK Burger Bar location?
The cost of opening a DMK Burger Bar varies with location and size. Please refer to our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) for estimates.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of or want to locate a franchise in one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your state.